Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Experimental Radio

I want to introduce you with my ( New) The Experimental Radio stream (Recorded), because I don' t have enough time to broadcast Live streaming, too busy, and no one' s here.  :

Title of the program is :
- The Anthem of my Experimental Radio
- Death insurance, tell about behind the insurance issues ( 18 minutes )
- Apache - Song by The Shadows, one of my favorite song.
-  .........................

This day is Holiday in here, we have 1 day for free, so I have time to make and manage this ( New ) Radio streaming; In this good occasion I want to thankful to the Radio stream team that from their effort this Radio stream can online, I hope you can enjoy to listen, now happy listening & until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments send to my e-mail : indonesiabiznet@gmail.com