Sunday, June 6, 2010

To : Mr. Lee Williams

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for become " my followers ", I just open this / my blogsite ( at 00.01 ) and try to set print friendly service ( the print service not operate properly, I don' t know why, perhaps I must wait several days to see the result - not instant ?  ), then I notice that you join my blog - experiment blog, I cant' t find your blog, where is it ?, I want to see your blogsite too if you pleased, when I try to see your blog, my view profile / fake photo connected to " my followers " service ........... and I can' t erase it .........., The Blogger Team seems forget how to make erase service on our followers photos.
By the way, please write down your email address or blogsite on my right side bar - Chat Box , I' ll try to contact you via those media later.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
Hadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments send to my e-mail : indonesiabiznet@gmail.com