Thursday, July 30, 2009

These are the samples for you.

Hi Nicole, these are the samples for you from Radio Canada International ( RCI ), so please open their website : www.rcinet.ca , I still ask their free toll phone no.( inside Canada ), I 've to wait for a while I'll write to you if the answer arrived, next week I think I'll get busy again because I already arrange to meet a Secretary from one government company, I propose / I request I can make their new Annual Report ( for 2009 year ).

There are some works for you Nicole but I'll tell you in my next posting. Bye ! and don't forget to read all of this ( below ) useful information - your area only :


Canada
Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Quebec
Saskatchewan
Yukon
Ottawa
  • The City of Ottawa, Canada’s Capital, is one of the first Canadian municipalities to have an immigration web portal to encourage trained immigrants to settle in Ottawa.
    http://www.ottawa.ca/immigration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments send to my e-mail : indonesiabiznet@gmail.com