Saturday, July 18, 2009

This is my answer to Nicole.

About your job : I got information from RCI like this : In Canada there is an association for Teachers ( you can check it by yourself or you can search in yellow pages - telephone number ), this Teacher Association have place - office to work for : Making education regulations, solving teacher's problems include student's, teachers meeting /agenda, etc. This is same as a society work.
OR you can go to one school ( near your home ) and ask about this Teacher Association address / phone number in your area to their Secretariat office.

OR another way out is : You can apply as a volunteer first then after several years you work as a Teacher volunteer you can add your teaching capability via take many teaching courses ( I heard if someone take this courses they can have income / salary allowance from Canada government ).
After you have basic from this all you can apply to get a full time Teacher as a formal Teacher.

OR you can ask by phone to RCI - free from your area or visit to their web : www.rcinet.ca .

OR you can hear their program via web.

If there is a question from you, just write to the cbox ( max. = 200 characters, very sorry I'm not telling you ). I have problem with my internet connection - its too slow to move, I already send them a complaint but it looks like same as before.
The blog's different now, I have mistake / error when I try to erase its basic programing, next time I will try to correct it again. Bye Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. hey buddy,thank you for the info.how could you know that much happening in Canada. Oh,gotta to tell you ,I like the white-black mobile pattern. Was it there when I logged last time? I didn't notice that.More impacting designs will be more impressed to viewers.bye!

    ReplyDelete

Any comments send to my e-mail : indonesiabiznet@gmail.com