Saturday, July 18, 2009

This is your e-mail.

Hello Nicole, this is your e-mail that I copied & pasted to my web Blog.


Buddy ,
Nicole's here! I appreciate the color you choose for me.That is a great coincidence.Blue color is my favorite.It would be perfect if the color was little darker.I'm a mature madam now...I appreciate that you are concerned about my job.Could you please release more details about what you mentioned? IT's been a while since I visited here last time.Now it's updated and more interesting.Your blog interface could be more pretty with addition of colorful patterns.I prefer to a vivid impact style.But people have different tastes.Plain and simply way is their top choice.Gotta go! see u!
I tried to make a comment on your blog with the first paragraph ,But it didn't work out.My words could be more than 300 words.I didn't count.I guess this is the reason.So,I have to access gmail.
Hope to talk to you via your blog website.
Take care.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments send to my e-mail : indonesiabiznet@gmail.com